We seek to ensure that our learning programmes are relevant and engaging for our 21st-century learners. The eight essential learning areas are integrated in exciting and meaningful ways where possible. There is a strong focus on collaborative learning and teaching and ‘mahi tahi/working together within the school and with outside partners.
The student voice is valued as part of the planning process. There is a focus on inquiry learning and the development of the key competencies thinking skills. We seek to provide learning programmes that are responsive to need, passions, and interests.
- A wide range of subjects
- Extensive sporting and cultural activities
- Generous, unrestricted, park-like grounds
- Excellent facilities to support students’ learning
- Individualised learning programmes to suit students’ needs
- Wi-Fi throughout the school