Information for parents and caregivers
- Our school will be closed until Tuesday 24th August or until further updates are provided by the Government.
- No one is to be on site at all.
- School remains closed for Mid-Term Break on Monday 23rd August.
- The reason for this decision is because we know a number of families and staff have already made plans for that day.
- The school formal on Saturday 21st August will be postponed to a later date.
- If we drop to Alert Levels 1 or 2 on Saturday 21st August school will be open again TO ALL STUDENTS on Tuesday 24th August.
- If we return on Tuesday 24th August, the Senior Exam Timetable will continue from Wednesday 25th. The remaining timetable (Wednesday to Friday) will be completed from Wednesday 25th August to Friday 27th August. This is a change from the original communication and Senior students will have normal timetable lessons on Tuesday 24th August.
- Senior students would return to normal school lessons on Tuesday 24th August before re-starting their exams.
- Senior students should focus on exam preparation and any assessment work. No extra work will be set.
- Middle School students should carry on with work that they currently have available. Teachers will be in contact with students over the next 3 days to let you know what they should be doing.
- Students should check their emails and online workspaces such as class websites, Seesaw, Hapara and Google Classroom etc.
We’ve been here before and we can do it again. Take care of yourselves and enjoy this time in your bubble with your family and whānau.